8.10.2011

{free printables} Back to School

My kiddlets aren't old enough for school  yet, but I can't wait to use these printables I created when they are.  I remember the first day of school was full of nerves, anxiousness and a bit of excitement.  Who's going to be in my class?  Will I get lost?  Is my teacher going to be strict?  Well, hopefully these printables will help alleviate some of those nerves.  Nothing does the trick like a mom's note attached to their back pack wishing them good luck.
{note cards from mommy & daddy-- inspired by Tiny Prints}
{book plates tags}
{note cards to write teachers a little note}
{good luck banner}
AGAIN... Scrid is giving me all sorts of problems.  I'm losing information on my document when I upload it with them.  Maybe it's time to find another site to host my printables... we'll see.  Am I the only one with this issue?  Anyway, if you would like these printables, please email me at kirstenfuller{at}gmail{dot}com and I will hand 'em on over!

3 comments:

  1. Cute!

    Jo @ SmileMonsters

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! Love the little notes! and I am in love with that little dino pack. Do you mind me asking who makes it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...